Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

marți, aprilie 09, 2013

101 in 1001: Buy a New Dress

I don't go clothes shopping very often. I do a lot of "window" shopping, though, mostly online, and I make lists of what I would want to get, but more often than not, this doesn't mean I also buy stuff. But once a year or so, I feel the need to refresh my wardrobe.

This time, the shopping spree was quite extensive. I looked at my closet and saw I've been wearing the same skirts and shirts from two-three years ago. Which is not necessarily a bad thing - I usually invest in timeless pieces and quality clothes which do not fall out of fashion or deteriorate easily. It's easy for me, because my fashion style is business casual be it in the office or outside of it - I feel best in a skirt and shirt and very rarely wear jeans, not to mention that I almost never buy things that are the latest fashion, because I know I'd have to throw them out a season later. Plus I would just blend in with all the other women out there, and I certainly don't want to do that!

I digress. So I felt the need to freshen up my wardrobe a bit and got to the conclusion that I don't have a lot of dresses, which is also why I added the "buy a new dress" to my 101 in 1001 list. I also find dresses extremely feminine and you don't need to match them with shirts. So this spring I bought not one, not two, but six new beautiful all-day wearable dresses, that I can use in the office as well as when going out for a nice evening with friends. I don't have pics with them just yet, but here are some of the dresses I've bought (from Tina R and Ama Fashion - my favorite places for online clothes shopping).


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu