Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

duminică, aprilie 21, 2013

101 in 1001: Bake Cupcakes

I love cupcakes and muffins, and I love to bake them. I don't always seem to find the time to do that, though, although they are easier to make than other sweets. But now that I have a better oven and I can actually set the temperature and other stuff, I won't have to wait double the baking time as I did before, so maybe I'll put my skills and recipes to good use.

I actually baked cupcakes and muffins two times since I set the list, the first time for my birthday, when I took two different types to work. One was chocolate something-or-other (I can't remember now which), the other one was a cheese-raspberry muffin. The second time was yesterday, for our apartment's first visit from friends. We had our future godparents to visit us and I made chocolate & almond muffins. Pictures below.


 
 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu