Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

marți, ianuarie 24, 2006

Just Bored...

I am going crazy out here....well, this is what it happens when you don't do things when you're supposed to. But, I guess, this is what makes life interesting: action.

So, I have to decide till February 10th if I take my finals now or in June. Will I have the time to finish my thesis and study for the exam? We'll see...

Until then, I'll probably get 3-4 hours of sleep a night, drink tons of coffee and kill my nerves. It's a good thing that I don't smoke...I'll probably spend all my money in cigarettes.

Oh...and I'm almost sorry I didn't buy my thesis...some people do that around here, they spare the time, do something more useful than some paper that won't help them with nothing.

So, wish me luck. We'll talk after February 18th. When I will hopefully be out from my exam, sleeping...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu