Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

miercuri, martie 27, 2013

101 in 1001: Buy an Apartment

I'm a little bit behind with updating my blog, as I've been really busy with work and with the apartment, so I have quite a lot of things pending that I want to write about, including some of the things on my 101 in 1001 list.

As I was mentioning in a previous article, I got my apartment. The mortgage process is finally over and I am, by all intents and purposes, owner of my own home. It's been a long process, which lasted about 2 months, and we still have a lot of things to do in the furnishing department, but we will move in by the middle of April.

I am taking the last of the paperwork to the bank today and I still have to move the utilities under my name, but at least this part is over, and we can move on to the fun stuff, like decorating.

More 101 in 1001 to come...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu