Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

marți, ianuarie 30, 2007

Aquarela do Brasil

It's been 3 weeks since I came back from Brazil, and I've been trying to post something about my vacations, to tell you how it was and everything. But I still don't feel like doing it. There've been so many things I've seen, or I've done, that it's impossible to put them into words in such a limited space and time I have. I've been happy, maybe happier than in Spain, and... that's it. Back to the same shitty life/job as before (really hope to change that soon...).



I wanted to post more photos, but apparently Yahoo!Photos is still upgrading (what's it been? 2, 3 months? ) and I cannot upload any photos. And of course my Flikr album does not appear... so I've saved it as feed (you can find the photos from Brazil in my Feeds section, where it says "nona's photos"...).



Sorry... I really wanted to tell you all about the most wonderful time I've had in my life, but it's kind of impossible. I'll leave you this though... "Aquarela do Brasil", a fragment of Disney's "Saludos Amigos", with Donald Duck and Zé Carioca (Disney's Brazilian character). Have fun!






Aquarela do Brasil©2007 moonlight ; PHOTO©2006 moonlight ; video from YouTube (original "Aquarela do Brasil" from the movie "Saludos Amigos" by Walt Disney)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu