Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

sâmbătă, mai 06, 2006

Entry for May 06, 2006

They say that for every beginning there's an end. And for every end there's a new beginning. Maybe it's easy for me to talk, maybe I should just shut up, stop pretending that I'm good at giving advice to people...

I just know that for every bridge we cross, we leave behind a world, a friend, a feeling, some good things, some bad ones... and for every bridge we cross, we also face a new world, and we have no idea what it would bring us, whom will we meet, what will we experience, what will we feel...

I have met many great people in my life, and you are two of them. You will always have moments no one will ever be able to take away from you. I wish I had the power to make things right again. To compress the time. To dissolve the distances. To imprison all the beauty, the magic, the intensity of love in a little box and then release it when time comes, when the hands would find each other again and the spirits would be united in one incredible dream that would finally come true...

Maybe my words are worthless. My point was : never be sorry it's ending, be happy it happened. And never forget that a new morning comes after each night.

P.S. Why isn't love enough to get us through life, why aren't we happy and need a lot of other useless things like money, career...? Help me out, people, am I one of the few true romantic persons left on the earth? I hate this world, that doesn't let us live in peace, if we say we don't need anything else as long as we have that one person that makes our heart bounce...


PICTURE BY SOMEONE IN CORUÑA

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu