Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

duminică, aprilie 09, 2006

Feedback after Week 1

I don't really feel like writing today... I'm a bit tired, I spent my afternoon playing basketball, actually it was fun and very good, since I haven't been doing any sports since... I don't even remember.

I was kind of depressed this weekend...the thing is now I'm all day at work, and I cannot spend so much time online as I used to. So it kind of sucks not being able to talk to Ric as much as I would want to... I'm starting to hate the distance, this job I got, cause it keeps me away from him, I'm starting to feel like I don't have any options anymore, like I'm wasting time doing something I don't want to, and I need to be sure that I'm not doing it for nothing... I know I'm being really hard on him and maybe thinking it's his fault that I'm abandoning all my dreams for now just to be with him... I don't know. But 2 years ago I gave up love to follow my career dreams and go to Spain... now maybe it's time to just follow my heart, I just hope not to regret it later.

As for the job, I won't say I hate it... I don't. I like what I will do after training is over, I like the people there, I like the benefits I'll have working there... but it's not what I want to do and I just hope that after this year is over I will be able to find something I really like.

Well, this is kind of it. For the one who might be happy I'm not really feeling confident about my future with Ric, don't be... It's just a phase, it will pass, I'll just have to get used to not talking to him as much as I did until now and it will all be ok.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu