Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

joi, februarie 16, 2006

Entry for February 16, 2006

Am I crazy or everybody is freaking out??? Two days before my finals and I have to argue with a 4 grade peasant, because he wants to throw us out of the apartment a week before the month is over. since he is working in real estate, shouldn't he know at least a little bit what's in that law??? But why does it surprise me, 90% of the Romanians don't even know the first article of the Constitution... And the truth is ignorants are the most difficult persons in the world, they always think they are the godfathers of all knowledge...lol...

Now I've kind of let my brother and Cati look for an apartment, although they have a lot to study, too...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu