Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

joi, noiembrie 30, 2006

Passion

Periodically, I get obsessed with old series. A few months back it was "Ally McBeal", now it's "Buffy". Maybe not the best show ever, but quite funny, plus I totally loooove David Boreanaz, he's damn cute . And here's my favourite quote by Angel (actually Angelus, from the time he was "mean"):


"Sometimes it hurts more then we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead."
Any truth in that? I believe so. At least it is the way I feel, without passion in my life. And this is why I'm constantlly looking for it, though there are people who tell me I shouldn't live that intensely all my emotions. Ric said to me one time that if he lived our relationship the way I do, he would cross the Atlantic swimming to see me... (that's sweet ). Well, niño, nos vemos en menos de dos semanas. ¿Lo puedes creer?

Passion©2006 moonlight / PHOTO by GOOGLE

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu