Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

luni, noiembrie 20, 2006

6 Months Down, 3 Weeks to Go

I haven't been able to update this blog for the past week, as I have been busy handling my mixed feelings and also spent a great weekend in the mountains in a cool teambuilding with the dance school (no photos, though, I had the camera with me, but there were too many people taking pictures, so for once I just wanted to have a good time ).



Soooo... as some of you already know, I've received my invitation for the visa, after 3 weeks of waiting and making everyone hate me (Ric included....) and this morning I went to apply for it, left all the documentation at the embassy and... well, I'll have it tomorrow!!! So, it's official, I'm going to Brasil. In... 3 weeks... Can you believe it? gosh, I'm so freaked out, I have a million things to do now, but all I can think about is the moment I'll get out of that plane with 40 degrees outside and 100 in my heart (that's such a clichée , but you understand me, don't you?).



Honey... I'm coming. Unless you make me mad again and I'll change my mind .



6 months down, 3 weeks to go©2006 moonlight / PHOTO by ... I don´t remember now

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu