Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

luni, iulie 24, 2006

139 Days Left

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Or, at least, I will live because of today for the next 5 months.

I finally bought the plane ticket to Rio de Janeiro. Imagine... almost one year has passed since the most happy time of my life... and today I am reliving every day, every second spent with the most incredible person I have ever known...

I miss him. Or, better said, "miss" is such a little word! I should say, "saudades", or "dor". Did you know portuguese and romanian are the only 2 languages in the world that have a word to express this greater emotion? Sinto saudades de você, menino...

December. That's when I'm going. I will count the days until then, I have no more patience... and you know me, I'm not a patient person. So you can imagine me now... But you know what? I'm calmer now, I know that I've made it, and no matter what, I'll spend the holidays with Ric. So again, today I'm happy. Happier than I've been in months.

P.S. Thanks to my father for making this possible 


PICTURE FROM WEBSHOTS

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu