Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedinFollow Me on Pinterestemail

marți, iunie 12, 2007

This Month's Lovers

I love the smell of the lime trees in June. I love the feeling of a silk dress on my bare legs. I love to wander aimlessly on the streets of Bucharest. I love the soft cool wind of the summer nights. I love the way your hair curls on your neck. I love ice-cream on a hot day. I love the hot days. I love ice-cream anytime. I love blue. I love the blue sky that makes me feel so little and insignificant. I love green tea with lemon and ice. I love the smell of the lake under the early sunset, when I return home. I like the end of a working day, when everything goes quiet.

I love MSN. I love AXN. I love Moeciu. I love the Viennese waltz and the jive. I love cha-cha-cha, salsa, tango, merengue. I love bachata. I love the way we dance the bachata. I love the ocean. I love the bitter-sweet memories of a summer week in Madrid. I love you. I love cold showers and cinnamon body lotion. I love cinnamon. I love strawberries, cherries and peaches. I love strawberries and cream. I love whiskey cream. I love wind bells. I love Garcia Marquez' "Cien años de soledad". I love cooking. I love cooking for you.

I love pink nail polish. I love fresh bed linen. I love white clothes. I love modeling your naked skin with my hands. I love to sleep naked with the window opened to let the night in. I love the summer nights. I love books and movies. I love making up stories. I love the boats on the Cismigiu lake. I love the vanilla scent in the Crangasi metro station. I love the way you laugh and the way you make me laugh. I love planes and the places they can take you. I love dreams and the planets they can make you fly to.

I love red roses that do not smell, and the May lilies. I love solitude. I love your morning kisses. I love happy tears and hope. I love football. I love turtles. I love tomatoes. I love chocolate. I love sand, and self-tanning lotion. I love forgetting and remembering. I love the future. I love June.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu